Bentonite Natural Sand to Soil® 10kg/15kg
Available In: 10kg Bucket and 15kg Bag
Turns sandy soils into rich soil.
- Bentonite clay, zeolite rock mineral
- Promotes thriving soil organisms
- Boosts the health and vigour of plants
- Maximise water and fertiliser use
- Economical – 1-2kgs per 10m2
Note: Excellent water retention and when used in small quantities in soil can prevent the movement of soil borne pests. Available in 10kg bucket and 15kg bags.
How to Use
General garden soil application: apply at the rate of 300g per square metre and work into the top 10cm of soil. Water in well. For extremely sandy repellent soils: apply at up to the rate of 4kg per square metre and work into the top 10cm of soil. Water in well. For existing lawns: apply at 300g per square metre and water in well.
A 10kg bucket treats 30 square metres and the 15kg bag 45 square metres .