How to Use: Striking Powders
1. Select a cutting or end growth.
2. Trim the stem down to about 1cm, ensure that 2 to 3 small leaves remain.
3. Moisten the end of the cutting and dip into the striking powder. Shake off excess powder.
4. Plant cutting into Richgro Seed Raising Mix. Ensure the mix is kept moist.
5. When roots have formed, plant into pot or garden area. Keep moist and feed weekly with a soluble plant food.
- My Fruits and Citrus
- My Garden
- My Lawn
- My Organic Garden
- My Vegetable Garden
- My Rose Garden
- My Native Garden
- My Potted Garden
- My Seed and Cuttings