Richgro is aware that fast, accurate analysis of plants, growing media and water is of paramount importance in creating inexpensive, safe and future-sensitive solutions to production outputs. Richgro Laboratory Services, launched in 2005, will assist you in making critical production decisions by providing you with the highest standards of fast, reliable and accurate testing services at all times.
IMPROVEMENT THROUGH KNOWLEDGE. WHY IS TESTING IMPORTANT?
- Maintaining good plant health and maximum crop productivity
- The diagnosis of nutritional problems and a better understanding of nutritional requirements
- The monitoring of changes in soils and hence requirements over time
- The decisions on the choice of adequate soils and fertilisers
- Avoiding unnecessary losses. Visual symptoms can appear too late and a good testing program can bring to your attention changes in the soil and plant nutrition which could otherwise go on unseen until it is too late
TESTING METHODS AND RESULTS
Testing is conducted using the most advanced State of the Art equipment. A large modern testing facility, Richgro Laboratory Services is fully equipped with Atomic Absorbtion Spectrometer, UV-VIS Spectrometer, high definition microbiological microscope and more. All analytical work and testing is conducted by our highly qualified and expert staff with professionalism that will exceed your expectations.
All analytical tests come with a comprehensive, efficient, user-friendly report that communicates the critical information you need. The turnaround time for a complete analysis is approximately 2 weeks (depending on complexity of testing) from the time sample is received.
Soil Testing: Measure of soil fertility and a very affordable way of maintaining good plant health and maximum crop productivity. Soil Testing includes pH, organic matter, nitrate nitrogen, ammonia nitrogen, sulphur, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sodium, chloride, electrical conductivity, copper, zinc, manganese, iron and boron.
Other Tests: Potting mixes, soil conditioners, composts, mulches, soils for landscaping and garden use, fertilisers.
All testing conducted in accordance with Australian Standards AS3743 for Potting Mixes, AS4454 for Soil Conditioners, Composts and Mulches and AS4419 for Soils for Landscaping and Garden use.
For any testing enquiries please call the Laboratory Manager on (08) 6258 7100